Thursday, September 24, 2015
10 Years From Now I Will Be.....
10 years from i really dont know where i will be. i could see my life taking many different paths by then. One place i could see myself being is being a successful business person impacting the economic world and advancing my own skills to achieve becoming CEO of a major corporation. Another place i could see myself is being a missionary in third world countries or becoming a chemical engineer to to help make clean water accessible in rural places around the world. In health, we are learning what personality color we are and, of course, I was gold (natural leader). I feel that I would be good in an office environment because i like to take charge and get things done. I dont like letting people help with tasks because they usually mess up so i do it by myself. I think i can best apply myself as a person somewhere i can control everything that is going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment